Senior Account Manager
ABOUT THIS POSITION
In this position you will be working in a dynamic interactive marketing industry and should have extensive experience working in the Travel & Entertainment industry. As a Senior Account Manager, you will work closely with cross-discipline client account teams in meeting and exceeding client goals.
EXEMPTION STATUS: Non-Exempt
JOB LEVEL: DOE
SALARY RANGE: DOE
Essential Functions – Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing a rapport, being the client advocate, and continuously keeping the client’s best interests in mind.
- On-going account/client retention
- Setting campaign goals and KPI’s and guiding the strategy
- Demonstrate an understanding of analytics and gain insight from the data in order to make actionable recommendations
- Work with the client to identify reporting specifications and coordinate with Analytics and the Departments to develop appropriate reporting solutions
- Ensure that the project management teams are working within the defined scope while driving the teams to exceed client expectations
- Guiding the Professional Service teams in understanding the high level campaign strategy
- Maximize efficiency through training and process optimization
- Consult with the PM team to oversee the client’s budget and communicate with the team when possible adjustments need to be recommended or made
- Identify potential revenue opportunities for the client based on performance and strategy recommendations
- Researching opportunities for improving the client’s online marketing efforts
- Identify competitor strategies to assist internal campaign teams and the overall upsell process
- Properly and effectively manage client expectations and oversee quality of work being delivered.
Measurements of Performance
• Retaining clients through great communication, building close relationships, and successfully coordinating internal and external design assets to ensure client satisfaction
• Proactively identifying potential problems or client concerns before they occur, addressing them, and making the adjustments necessary in order to maintain client satisfaction
Knowledge, Skills and Experience – Position Requirement
- The ideal candidate for the position should have a BA or BS undergraduate degree, preferably in Business Marketing
- 5+ years of agency experience as an Account Manager or equivalent with experience working with the Travel & Entertainment industry.
- In depth understanding of all aspects of digital marketing including: strategy, analysis, and execution of SEO, Paid Media /Display Media, Social Media, Email Marketing, Web Development / Design, Conversion Rate Optimization, and mobile advertising.
- Ability to analyze websites and make actionable recommendations for improving usability, performance, and conversions
- Ability to gain insight from the data in order to make actionable recommendations for assigned client accounts
- Ability to develop a rapport with customers and successfully manage customer expectations and needs
- Ability to provide superior customer service and demonstrate expert knowledge of the product and the client’s business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent presentation and client facing skills, great research and problem solving skills. Self-motivated, flexible and a team player.
- Possess a great deal of initiative, energy, leadership while possessing a high level of professionalism, and adaptability.
- Exceptional proficiency with Google Analytics, Microsoft Office