SonoSim created a new laptop-based ultrasound training system that made it possible for busy professionals to get hands-on ultrasonography training on-the-go. With a recently launched website to showcase their new product, SonoSim came to IMI Vegas to develop a strategy that would drive organic traffic, while highlighting the benefits of their system when compared to classroom and online-based ultrasound training competitors.
To implement an SEO strategy based on high-converting keywords and development of engaging content to drive organic traffic.
SonoSim came to IMI Vegas with a very specific goal for their SEO strategy that included an extensive keyword research phase necessary to determine the best converting keywords and phrases for their product. The strategy that IMI Vegas implemented for SonoSim included:
- Advanced Keyword Research and Strategy
- Site Diagnostics and Continuing On-Page Evaluation and Optimization
- Blog Creation and Management
- Off-page strategy that included guest blogging, link reclamation and content marketing that included marketing of a whitepaper created as a joint effort between SonoSim and IMI Vegas.
Five months into the campaign, the SEO results have been excellent.
- An increase in monthly organic traffic by 241.53%
- A 300% increase in ranking organic keywords
- #1 position ranking for “ultrasound training for physicians,” a term deemed by SonoSim, Inc. and initial keyword research to have high conversion rates for their product
*IMI Vegas now also manages PPC, Social Media Management and Email Marketing for SonoSim.