PPC Project Manager
ABOUT THIS POSITION
In this position, working in the dynamic interactive marketing industry, you will work closely with cross-discipline client account teams in meeting and exceeding client goals. You will have direct responsibility for the daily execution of search engine marketing (PPC, SEM) campaigns across several clients.
EXEMPTION STATUS: Non-Exempt
JOB LEVEL: DOE
SALARY RANGE: DOE
The PPC Project Manager participates in all aspects of executing high profile and complex clients’ search media campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. The focus is exclusively on paid search and related PPC campaigns.
Essential Functions – Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage multiple small to large size paid search campaigns.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions.
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, MSN Adcenter, etc.) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
- Communicate with clients on all elements of the campaign, including performance reporting, project status and client goals.
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in the management of online paid media.
- Possibility of assisting the SEM Manager and SEM Director in developing search media plans to generate new paid business.
- Support team members to optimize their performance and contribution.
- Provide senior-level support to clients managed by team members as needed.
- Integrate strategies and recommendations into other services IMI offers.
Measurements of Performance
• Retaining clients through great communication, building close relationships, and successfully coordinating internal and external design assets to ensure client satisfaction
• Proactively identifying potential problems or client concerns before they occur, addressing them, and making the adjustments necessary in order to maintain client satisfaction
Knowledge, Skills and Experience – Position Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience in search engine marketing (ie: experience with bid monitoring and adjustment of search media campaigns across multiple sites, defining terms and writing effective copy, highly relevant and targeted to clients’ products and/or services.)
- Experience with direct client relationship responsibilities includes regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management
- Experience with Marin preferred
- Experience managing SEM campaigns internationally and alternative languages preferred
- Knowledge of Data Feeds Preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment